I know its only the 7th of December but if the last 3 months have taught me anything its to make time to read. I have been in a reading slump the past 3 months but its mostly due to our family getting extremely busy. The girls got into Girl Scouts and ever since its seems like I haven’t had the time to sit and read. Or when I actually get to I am to tired to read one sentence.
So I am going to try and write out some goals for myself for 2016. Let me know if you have some reading goals of your own.
- Make the time to read more.
- Read 1 Dean Koontz book a week
- Blog More
- Limit the amount of books from authors and publishers per month
- Buy new and Organize my bookshelves
- Read to my kids more
- Blog some more
- Read outside of my comfort zone at least once a month
- Challenge myself to read more
I am sure there are some more goals I can put up but for now I think that pretty much sums up what I am going for. Thank you for reading my little blog and being a follower!