I am going to tag:
Here we go…
1. Would you rather only do tag posts or review posts?
I primarily do review posts but I am open to tags as well. I think they are fun!!
2. Would you rather see the film version of a book first before reading it or never see the film version of a book? I love movies and books. I would have to say that I would like to read the book before but that doesn’t happen all of the time. So I will watch the movie and read the book when I can. I try not to be to hard on film adaptations but sometimes I get carried away and get shushed by other movie goers lol
3. Would you rather have a list of all the books you’ve ever read or still have the physical copy of your favorite book?
Got to have my favorite book on my shelf.
4. Would you rather have an active in person book club with no bloggers/bookstagrammers or have lunch with your best blogger/bookstagrammer buddy once a year?
I would have to say the book club because you can make so many friends that way too
5. Would you rather have the time to read all the books you want to read or have the money to buy all the books you would like to read?
I would like to have the time to read all of the books that I want to read because there is always the Library and those are free.
6. Would you rather dreamcast the film or have editing power over the script of a movie adaptation?
I would have to say the editing power. You can always fire the person if they are bad at the role
7. Would you rather have your favourite fictional superpower or favourite fictional technology?
This is a hard one. I think that I would rather have the superpower. Especially if its intelligence because then I can just invent amazing tech.
8. Would you rather read an amazing story with a ‘meh’ ending or a ‘meh’ story with an amazing ending?
I have had both of these happen to me and I would rather have the ending be amazing ie. The Winner’s Curse
9. Would you rather not be able to read in a moving vehicle or not be able to read lying down?
I can’t read in the car due to motion sickness and I try not to lay down while I read because I will fall asleep. I cant lie on my stomach due to fractured ribs.
10. Would you rather read your favorite book/series with fresh eyes or be able to unread your biggest disappointment?
I would rather unread the biggest disappointment. I love rereading a favorite book or series.
11. Would you rather go to Hogwarts or live in Middle Earth?
This is hard….I would have to choose Middle Earth. I would be an elf and live in Rivendell. I would love to go to Hogwarts but its only a school….then where will you go or do. Middle Earth is one of my favorite fantasy destinations!!!
Thank you Alyssa for the tag, that was so much fun!!