2015 has been a great year so far. I have always been a reader but this year I pledged to read more. To expand my book horizons to include other genres as well. So this being the beginning of July I wanted to show you which books I have either read or listened to on Audiobook.
At first I put my goal at 100 for the year but my DH thought that was a little ambitious for someone to dive right into. So I cut it in half to 50 books for the year. Its only July and I have read 25. I don’t think 100 is to far out of reach but I will 50 and strive for 100. There is always next year. Speaking of next year I will have my reading plan more structured!!
Ok I will shut up and show you my list of 25 books I have read so far. I also have reviews up for these.
*There could be some that I read but can’t remember at this time*
Enjoy and Happy Reading!!
- The Gunslinger – Stephen King
- The Darkest Minds – Alexandra Bracken
- The Giver – Lois Lowry
- Beautiful Creatures – Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
- The 5th Wave – Rick Yancey
- The Infinite Sea – Rick Yancey
- Lali of the Lill – Adi Mandal
- The Lightning Thief – Rick Riordan
- The Goddess Test – Aimee Carter
- Goddess Interrupted – Aimee Carter
- The Goddess Inheritance – Aimee Carter
- The Winner’s Curse – Marie Rutkowski
- The Good Neighbors – Book 1- Kin
- The Good Neighbors – Book 2- Kith
- The Good Neighbors- Book 3- Kind
- Angelfall – Susan Ee
- Never Never Pt1 – Colleen Hoover
- Cinder – Marissa Meyer
- Brilliant – Roddy Doyle
- A Monster Calls – Patrick Ness
- Alice – Christina Henry
- Manga Classics – Les Miserable
- Not Every Girl – Jane McGarry
- This One Summer – Jillian and Mariko Tamaki
- One Way – Jeff Lane